Protect your business with our risk management services
Insperity’s risk management services help safeguard your business by preventing problems
from the start. Our specialists monitor and communicate changes to employment laws
and regulations that affect your business, helping limit employer-related liability.
and unemployment claims resolution
Get access to cost-efficient coverage and hand off the administration and coordination of your claims.
- Access to comprehensive and budget-friendly workers’ compensation insurance
- Reporting of separation issues to the state unemployment agency
- Contested claims assistance
- Unemployment state tax account audits to confirm accuracy
Fair Credit Reporting
Act/Ban the Box guidance
Get hand-in-hand support, so you can rest assured your hiring process isn’t putting your business at risk.
- Administrative support to assist with compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other local ordinances, and state and federal employment laws
- Explanation of background check results
- Compliance assistance with pre-adverse and adverse actions
- Assistance with local, state or federally required individualized assessments
Limit potential exposure to wage claims and Department of Labor audits with the help of our specialists.
- Guidance regarding your exempt/nonexempt classifications
- Wage claim or DOL audit administrative assistance
- Mandatory state and federal labor law posters
Safeguard your business against employment-related claims that can harm profitability; coverage includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Employment-related wrongful termination
- Workplace torts
- Sexual harassment claims
Hazard and safety
review and training
Our safety consultants consider general exposures, hazards and controls then work with you to develop ways to correct any deficiencies.
- Onsite visits to determine your needs
- Hazard-control programs for certain industries
- OSHA-required training programs
- Supports client’s design of safety programs
Insperity HR specialists are available to counsel supervisors on all aspects of an employee’s life cycle.
- Interviewing and selection training
- Performance management guidance
- Drug-free workplace policies
- Liability management training
- Employee handbooks
- Termination assistance
Lean on a team of proven professionals to help you properly respond to Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and other fair employment practices agencies.
- Written responses to appropriate agencies
- Mediation and negotiation guidance and support
- Hotline for employee grievances
Here’s how our EEO team helped
with employee complaints in 2017
cost to client
of remaining complaints
had an average
settlement cost to client of $8,900
We help make sure employment-related laws and regulations don’t bog you down
The number of employment laws and regulations has quadrupled since 1980. We help with certain government reporting, unemployment claims management, and wage claims and audits.
Want a closer look at all the laws and regulations Insperity guides you through?Download the list →
Check out what our clients are saying
“The greatest ROI to me is possibly litigation avoidance. Insperity has helped me successfully resolve every EEO charge brought against us since we’ve been an Insperity client.”
Sherry Schultz –
Former Chief HR Officer, Advantage EZ Car Rental