Detailed compliance management services
to help minimize HR risks
Our HR specialists provide HR compliance services you can trust.
We monitor and communicate changes to certain employment-related
government statutes and regulations that may affect your business,
so you can make the necessary adjustments before it’s too late.
Unemployment claims assistance
Get claims administration and coordination support.
- End-to-end unemployment claims processing
- Reporting of employee separations to the state unemployment agency
- Unemployment state tax account audits to confirm accuracy
Fair Credit Reporting
Act/Ban the Box guidance
Get hand-in-hand support from HR professionals, so you can rest assured your hiring process isn’t putting your business at risk.
- Administrative support to assist with compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other local ordinances, and state and federal employment compliance
- Explanation of background-check results
- Compliance assistance with pre-adverse and adverse actions
- Compliance with local, state or federally required individualized assessments
Limit potential exposure to wage claims and Department of Labor audits with the help of our HR specialists.
- Guidance regarding your exempt/nonexempt classifications
- Wage claim or DOL compliance audit administrative assistance
- Mandatory state and federal labor law posters
- Assistance with compliance relating to federal, state and local HR-specific laws such as FMLA, FLSA, and the CARES Act
Drug-free workplace policies
Create fair and compliant drug-testing procedures with the help of our specialists.
- Drug-free workplace policy administration assistance
- Pre-employment, post-accident, reasonable cause and random drug testing
- Licensed and/or certified substance abuse professionals as part of the employee assistance program
Help prevent compliance issues by leaning on a team of proven professionals to help you respond to Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and other fair employment practices agencies.
- Written responses to appropriate agencies
- Mediation and negotiation guidance and support
- Hotline for employee grievances
Here’s how we help with
cost to client
of remaining complaints
have an average
settlement cost to client of $8,900
We help make sure employment-related regulations don’t bog you down
The number of government statutes and regulatory requirements has quadrupled since 1980. We help with certain government reporting, unemployment claims management, wage claims and compliance audits.
Want a closer look at all the regulations Insperity guides you through?Download the list →
Check out what our clients are saying
Benefits and compensation |
California-based company finds outsourced compliance and HR support with Insperity
Facing the challenging labor regulations in California, R.W. Selby knew they needed guidance from a trusted HR services provider. They found it with Insperity.Continue reading →
Benefits and compensation |
AEZ finds their compass for success with Insperity
Doubling in size almost overnight sent AEZ Car Rental in search of a human resources partner to help them make informed decisions. They found an HR solution with Insperity.Continue reading →