Count on us to help you maintain HR-related compliance
Our HR specialists monitor and communicate changes to certain
employment-related government statutes and regulations that may affect
your business, so you can make the necessary adjustments before it’s too late.
Unemployment claims assistance
Get claims administration and coordination support.
- End-to-end unemployment claims processing
- Complete investigation and reporting of separation issues to the state unemployment agency
- Unemployment state tax account audits to confirm accuracy
Fair Credit Reporting
Act/Ban the Box guidance
Get hand-in-hand support, so you can rest assured your hiring process isn’t putting your business at risk.
- Administrative support to assist with compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other local ordinances, and state and federal employment laws
- Explanation of background-check results
- Compliance assistance with pre-adverse and adverse actions
- Compliance with local, state or federally required individualized assessments
Limit potential exposure to wage claims and Department of Labor audits with the help of our specialists.
- Guidance regarding your exempt/nonexempt classifications
- Wage claim or DOL audit administrative assistance
- Mandatory state and federal labor law posters
Drug-free workplace policies
Create fair and compliant drug-testing procedures with the help of our specialists.
- Drug-free workplace policy administration assistance
- Pre-employment, post-accident, reasonable cause and random drug testing
- Licensed and/or certified substance abuse professionals as part of the employee assistance program
Lean on a team of proven professionals to help you properly respond to Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and other fair employment practices agencies.
- Written responses to appropriate agencies
- Mediation and negotiation guidance and support
- Hotline for employee grievances
Here’s how we help with
cost to client
of remaining complaints
have an average
settlement cost to client of $8,900
Let’s start the conversation
Fill out the form and one of our representatives will contact you within one business day.
We help make sure employment-related regulations don’t bog you down
The number of government statutes and regulations has quadrupled since 1980. We help with certain government reporting, unemployment claims management, and wage claims and audits.
Want a closer look at all the regulations Insperity guides you through?Download the list →
Check out what our clients are saying
Benefits and compensation |
California-based company finds outsourced compliance and HR support with Insperity
Facing the challenging labor regulations in California, R.W. Selby knew they needed guidance from a trusted HR services provider. They found it with Insperity.Continue reading →
Benefits and compensation |
AEZ finds their compass for success with Insperity
Doubling in size almost overnight sent AEZ Car Rental in search of an HR partner. They found one in Insperity.Continue reading →