Our PEO services can help you maximize productivity and minimize risks
Insperity’s complete PEO services provide the
scalable infrastructure you need to eliminate
inefficiencies, control expenses and
reduce risks to help sustain profitability. Combined
with our personalized service and
HR technology, we fully equip you to maximize the
effectiveness of your people and continue on your growth trajectory.
A truly comprehensive HR outsourcing service offering budgetary certainty for two full years
Insperity offers an unmatched, two-year service agreement that helps
you become better equipped to
predict and contain costs that affect your bottom
line. Billing is transparent, so you can avoid surprises
and make business decisions with confidence.
Pay one simple fee for all services, which includes:
A premium, cost-efficient
Through Insperity’s relationship with nationally recognized insurance carriers, such as UnitedHealthcare®, your employees get access to cost-effective, comprehensive group health coverage as well as other valuable benefits.
As plan sponsor, we administer and maintain the plans with a focus on:
- Long-term relationships with carriers
- Cost containment and stability
- Compliance with federal, state and local regulatory requirements
An HR infrastructure that adapts to your business needs
Our service team uses proven processes to help streamline administration and execute tasks faster – becoming a true extension of your HR department. Coupled with our stellar HR technology, you get a ready-to-go HR infrastructure that can help deliver unmatched insight so you can make more calculated business decisions.
Our infrastructure includes:
- Tried-and-true HR practices and processes that enable faster transitions as your business evolves
- Personalized service from a dedicated team experienced in serving companies 150-plus in size
- Proprietary and fully integrated human capital management platform that includes employee self-service and people analytics
Risk minimized right from the start
Avoid costly litigation and gain peace of mind across states with a team of HR specialists who stay abreast of changing employment laws. Our professionals advise your team so they can maintain compliance no matter how far or fast you grow.
You can expect:
- Notification of significant changes to employment-related state and federal laws
- End-to-end workers’ compensation coverage and claims resolution assistance
- Safety services consultations delivered by tenured, highly trained safety professionals
- Virtual or instructor-led HR management training
We’re different – find out how
An expanded HR department without the hassle of hiring
Unlike other HR companies, Insperity employs a large, stand-alone division that works exclusively with clients who have 150 employees or more. In fact, we have a growing client base of organizations with 1,000-plus employees. We understand the increasingly complex needs of large businesses, as well as fast-growing companies like yours. That’s why we offer a quick, cost-effective way to supplement your HR department without adding headcount.
Our HR professionals will provide:
- As-you-need-it guidance as well as proactive measures to help anticipate challenges, such as salary structures, recruiting strategies, company culture and succession plans
- Specialized areas of focus, including EEOC assistance, compensation administration and more
- Data-driven insights about your company and people to help support high-quality decisions
- Experience in 50 states, doing as much or as little as you want
- An assigned account executive who can coordinate services
Robust technology coupled with predictive analytics
As your company grows, so should your technology capabilities. Insperity offers a plug-and-play human capital management platform. It allows you to streamline and organize employee data and related processes into one cohesive system. Our HCM platform also includes people analytics, powered by Visier®. We can decipher your raw HR data and gain insight into your workforce to help drive better business results.
With this single solution, you can:
- Provide employee self-service so your workforce can access their employment and benefits information without interrupting your HR team
- Improve reporting, maintain fewer products and interface with just one platform – which may result in a lower, long-term cost to you
- Increase accuracy and consistency through integrated processes that share information among modules seamlessly
- Count on Insperity’s HR specialists to guide you in analyzing your employee-related metrics and assist you in pairing employee performance with business outcomes
Middle market is our specialty – the numbers tell our story
employees are in
our middle market division
Check out what our clients are saying
“We’re getting a better service than what we’d be able to replicate in-house. We’d have to hire one to two additional people and still probably need some third-party assistance.”
Director of Asset Management
R.W. Selby & Co. Inc.
“I can point to five or six events that were key to continuing our success. Insperity was one of them.”
Leonard Lynskey –
CEO, Complete Pharmacy Care
“Knowing I have the best-in-class, most up-to-date support at the other end of one email or one phone call has made a huge difference in peace of mind for me and my employees.”
Amy Kardel –
Co-founder and President, Clever Ducks